An app offering a service that is already backed by a great agency with a web service is important. Actually, the quality of the information displayed, even the way that info is displayed meet high standards. That's AccuWeather case and, as it couldn't be otherwise, its app is a reflection of it.
AccuWeather for iPhone display in an organized manner, real temperature, RealFeel temperature, intra-day and weekly forecast and lot of extend info: humidity, visibility, sunrise and sent time, pressure, dewpoint, UV level and wind intensity. That's the "home" of the app. From the "tab" bar at the bottom the user can switch between categories. Thus, from there users can access weekly forecast, maps (for cloud cover) and weather forecast videos from Accuweather website (divided by regions).
Finally, and this is, from my point of view, one of the most original features of this app, from the "more" tab users can access RSS news, locations and lifestyle which is a compilation of recommended activities for such weather. For example, perhaps today is a great day for dog walking in your location, but an awful one for sinus risk due to humidity.
Must have.Tags: accuweather platinum, accuweather platinum 5, weatherbug elite vs accuweather preimum, accuweather home screen, accuweather premium versus platinum, accuweather website widget, accuweather html script, como conseguir widget para accuweather platinum, accuweather platinum vs accuweather, accuweather platinum 5.5.
Developer's original description available here
Developer's original description available hereStay connected to the latest forecast with AccuWeather – Weather for Life. This award winning weather app features AccuWeather MinuteCast®, the leading minute-by-minute precipitation forecast that is hyper-localized to your exact street address – all without any advertising! Now supporting iOS 8, this app offers the same world-class, synchronized app experience across your iOS devices.
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and a growing list of global locations.
• Option to automatically download the app to all of your iOS devices.
• Widgets now available! See a summary of what you can expect from the day’s weather on your Today screen in the Notification Center, includes AccuWeather MinuteCast.
• Pushed severe weather alerts to keep you out of the storm.
• Immediately descriptive weather animations illustrating the weather forecast for right now, each of the next 72 hours, and each of the next 25 days.
• Animated weather radar and maps for tracking the storm’s path. Weather radar available in the United States, Canada, Northern Europe, and Japan.
• Easy swiping between screens for your weather details – no need to navigate to app menus.
• Forecasting for all your favorite locations – any longitude/latitude on Earth.
Other popular features include:
• Your Daily Snapshot shown front-and-center when you open the app – a summary of what you can expect from the day’s weather.
• The Local Forecast Summary, a brief summary of what you can expect from the weather over the next 3-5 days for your location.
• Customizable current weather conditions detail – hide the detail that you don’t care about.
• Interactive elements highlighted throughout the app in blue for easy navigation.
Download AccuWeather – Weather for Life today for a one-time fee of $3.99 and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting without any advertising across your iOS devices.