Alphabear is an original word puzzle game by Spry Fox, the developer of the award winning game Triple Town.
In Alphabear, you spell words by selecting letters on a grid. When you use letters that are next to each other, bears appear! The more letters you use in an area, the bigger the bear gets, and the more points you earn. Perform well enough, and you might just a win a bear of your own to keep forever.
Bears that you win can be used as powerups in future games! They increase the points you earn for using certain letters or spelling certain words, extend your timer, increase or decrease the frequency with which letters appear,and more!
Recently changed in this version
- If you are signed into your Game Center account in Alphabear, and if you have iCloud enabled in iOS, your progress in Alphabear can now automatically be saved to iCloud and if you wish it can automatically be synced between multiple iOS devices as well (you will need to be signed into the same Game Center account on both devices for this to work.) If you do not have iCloud enabled, but want to take advantage of this new feature, please go to your iOS settings app, look for iCloud, then enable "iCloud Drive" and also enable "Alphabear" which appears below iCloud Drive. More information on this feature can be found here: http://support.spryfox.com/entries/96341527
- This update also contains 10 new bears that will be unveiled as part of the new Chapter 10 later this Thursday! :-) They are all video game-themed. We hope you love them!
New in 1.09.01:
- Switch to daily coin bonus
- Option to adopt more bears at the end of a treasure event for a slightly reduced coin cost
- Improved performance on low end devices
- UI improvements to help reduce confusion about locked events, boss events, etc
As always, thank you so much for playing! If you have any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. <3 Spry Fox