A better way to understand health and the human body. The BioDigital Human is the most comprehensive set of true 3D anatomy and health condition models ever assembled. Choose from 1000’s of interactive visualizations to build your own custom library of models. This app is an extension of the award winning BioDigital Human online, allowing users from web to mobile to seamlessly experience exploring the human body in 3D!
- over 5,000+ anatomy objects and health conditions
- fluid, true 3D scrolling, zooming, and panning
- select and dissect objects
- search and fly to objects within a 3D model
- add or remove layers
- gamified quizzing
- interactive 3D simulations
- share models in true 3D or challenge your peers to a quiz
- sync customized models from the web
- read detailed descriptions while viewing and interacting with stunning visuals
- toggle labels on and off
- take screenshots and annotate
- the Human constantly evolves: access & download new additions
- over 5,000 selectable male and female anatomy objects
- over 400+ health conditions
Students/Educators - Your virtual cadaver! The BioDigital Human gives students and educators a powerful new tool to teach and learn using the latest in 3D technology. See why over 1,000 schools from all over the world are using the Human.
Patients/Providers - A revolutionary way to communicate health concepts with patients. Doctors can dissect to the core of the problem, mock up areas of concern, & share a 3D model with his/her patient. Patients can finally see under the skin to quickly understand their health and make smarter decisions.
Business - Equip your sales, marketing teams and customers with stunning simulations of your product: use the power of cloud delivery to show the value of your product in dynamic, interactive, 3D body visualizations.
In the News:
“The virtual body as the health education equivalent of Google Maps” -The New York Times
“xbox, Gray’s Anatomy combining to become a way to look inside the body” - msnbc
“For the 500 years that we have been teaching Human anatomy there has been no other way to look inside the [living] human body for doctors other than actually opening it during surgery.” - Marc Triola, MD
Visit us on the web: www.biodigitalhuman.com
Visit us on facebook: facebook.com/biodigitalhuman
Visit us on twitter: @biodigitalhuman