Contacts Journal is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow ups, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Carry your relationship history with you, wherever you go! Available on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL TO:
• track your customer and client relationships
• manage your sales pipeline
• get the best out of networking opportunities
• be prepared for your next meeting
• track interactions with friends and family
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• carry a virtual folder of documents with you
• keep a call log
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• find contacts by name, groups, company, or address
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app or from vCard files
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your personal contacts
• Attach Documents over WiFi, through DropBox, or from other apps using "Open In"
• Import photos directly from Camera Roll
• Add appointments straight to the Calendar app
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Define and create your own custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or even to your Contact notes field
• Backup data using DropBox, email or WiFi
• Pin-protection option to protect your data, using Apple's secure keychain services
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline!
• Use DropBox to easily transfer data between iPhone and iPad app
• Features automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud! (iOS6 and above)
*Featured by Apple in "Start Your Business"
*Featured in the NYTimes article "Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking"
*Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
*App Store Reviews: read reviews from satisfied customers!
• iPhone Edition is sold separately
• We cannot access the contents of your messages, or access information about incoming calls or emails
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at email@example.com
Tags:contact journal crm,contact journal professional crm ipa,contacts journal crm ipa,contacts journal,contacts journal crm for pc,contactsjournalownload,contacts journal review,zaal llc contacts journal reviews,private crm business
Recently changed in this version
• [iOS9] Spotlight Search
- Search for Contacts Journal content from the Spotlight search page
- Search for contacts by name, email, phone numbers, address and notes
- Search for Logs, ToDos, Files and Fields as well
- Selecting from search results takes you directly to relevant item
• [iOS9] Split-View support on iPad version
- Run Contacts Journal side-by-side with other apps, with support for Split-View as well as Slide-Over mode
- Contacts Journal on iPad can run in different window sizes, and will transition between sizes seamlessly
Please note: Split-View works with iOS9 on some select iPads.
• Automatic Data Backups
- Contacts Journal will now backup your data automatically, saving you the effort of manual backups
- Configuration options for Automatic Backups available in More -> Manage Data -> Backups.
- Email, download and restore from previous backups straight from within app
• And much more
- Improved searching for contacts from Contacts list page; can now search by name, emails, addresses, phone numbers, Custom Fields and notes
- Map View can take snapshot of current map, with details of visible pins
- New option to “Take Picture” when adding to Files section
- [Fixed] Selecting “End Date” with Export page was not working
- [Fixed] Issue with some users occasionally losing important unsaved changes when leaving app and then coming back later
- [Fixed] “Create Private Contact” not working on iOS9 with previous version
Please support the development of the app by leaving a review in iTunes and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. You can also update your review for the current version if you’ve reviewed it previously. Each review matters a lot to us, and helps us grow and improve our app.