The CVS/caremark™ app lets you refill mail service prescriptions, track order status, view prescription history and more. You must have CVS/caremark prescription benefits to use the app: If you’re not sure, check your health insurance plan information to confirm.
• Refill mail service prescriptions without registering or signing in (Easy Refill)
• Check order status
• Renew or request new mail service prescriptions
• Check drug costs and coverage
• View prescription history
• Find a pharmacy in your network
• View your member ID card
• Identify unknown pills
• Check for potential drug interactions
• My Account (update shipping and billing information, manage family access and reset password)
If you already use Caremark.com, your existing username and password will also work on the app. If not, you can register directly on the app and use your new username and password on the website.
** We're here to help you get the prescriptions you need when you need them. If you like this service, please take a moment to review our app.**
Recently changed in this version
Submit New Prescription:
• Simply take a photo of the front and back of your paper prescription and send it to CVS/caremark for fulfillment via mail service
Enhanced Check Drug Cost tool, which lets you quickly check and compare prescription drug prices right from the doctor’s office or on the go:
• Implemented automatic search suggestions to help you easily find and select the medication you want to price
• Improved filter settings; trigger a search using your ‘Primary Pharmacy’ or an alternative in-network pharmacy, edit member, or customize dosage
• The results page now highlights potential prescription savings opportunities based on your prescription benefit plan
**We're here to help you get the prescriptions you need when you need them.
If you like this service, please take a moment to review our app.**