Essentials is the must-have monthly lifestyle magazine aimed at modern women with busy lives. At the heart of Essentials' success is its celebration of the reader. Featuring only real women on the cover, Essentials celebrates their lives, and entertains, encourages and inspires them to be amazing.
From gorgeous affordable fashion to step-by-step beauty and uplifting reader success stories, the broad range of content makes Essentials a must have ‘friend' and an affordable treat.
Essentials' unique pull out and keep ‘Make it Easy' section is a key editorial feature. It offers readers a feast of easy and mouthwatering recipes for weekday dinners, food for friends, baking and puds as well as lots of ideas and tips for gorgeous modern crafts and home and garden style.
Value for money is a core priority for our ‘savvy shoppers' and Essentials offers inexpensive style solutions as well as the best offers and promotions. Always supporting the reader to live better and feel good, we are the positive choice for real women.
The available subscription periods for Essentials Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £2.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £2.49
Purchase an annual subscription £25.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
If you are experiencing technical issues or need further support please contact our digital help team at email@example.com. Please note we are unable to respond to reviews which are left via iTunes.