The Vignet Context-Aware Learning Healthcare System (FitNinja) is a behavior change and clinical platform for creating, disseminating and evaluating evidence-based wellness, prevention, chronic disease management and clinical consultation programs. Context-aware, just-in-time adaptive mobile interventions prompt, probe, encourage, motivate, inform educate and engage the patient. This high level of personalization drives continued use of the system which in turn yields higher volumes of high quality patient data. These novel big data longitudinal patient records collected in the natural environment outside the clinic then drives insights from providers and researchers.
The system is HIPAA compliant, secure and cloud-hosted.
Benefits for health systems:
- Extend your clinical program to the patient’s day-to-day natural environment
- Deliver better health care at lower costs with FitNinja mHealth Programs
- Collect many different data types (nutrition, activity, sleep, mediation, symptoms, mood, surveys, ecological momentary assessments, etc.)
- Wireless biometric and activity sensors
- Remote care planning, care collaboration, custom protocols and interventions, real-time monitoring and patient/provider communication
Benefits for nutrition and fitness consultants:
- Expand your practice and ensure that your clients are heeding your advice and being accountable for their decisions
- Face-to-face visits are supplemented with real-time monitoring, remote care planning and online messages with the tips and reinforcements people need to make lasting changes to their health behaviors
Benefits for patients
- Stay connected with your care team, nutritionist, fitness coach and other health coaches
- Become more mindful of your health behaviors and become empowered to make lasting changes