“Not playing videogames has never been this much fun” - Jim Sterling, GamesRadar (iPhone Game of the Day)
"This game has made me laugh more than any other I've played in recent memory" - GamePro (App Store Games of the Week)
"Ultimately, GodVille is a fun, funny, incredibly clever little game" - Destructoid
Have a look at these awesome game features:
- auto-RPG where your hero levels up by himself!
- play it with your own pace - once a day or once a month
- hilarious game world with thousand of witty and funny texts to unleash your imagination
- extend the game by offering new ideas and content
- daily newspaper, ideabox, game wiki, pantheons pvp, guilds, friends and lots of other stuff!
Tired of the games where you have to play 24x7x365 just not to feel like a loser? Godville is the answer! All you need to do is to create your own hero and he will do all these boring things you had to do in the other games, leaving you to enjoy the only thing that matters in any game - lean back and have fun.
Godville is a zero-player game (ZPG), parodying everything from "typical" MMO games with their tedious level ups, to internet memes and ordinary day to day things. The game is continuously evolved based on ideas and suggestions from the community of players.
The game requires persistent internet connection.
The app also includes Today screen widget and Apple Watch app.
PS: If you're having a problem with the game please contact us using Menu-> Feedback within the app or via email email@example.com
Recently changed in this version
Gods and goddess, please welcome the inevitable - Godville app for the Apple Watch!
Here is what you can do with it:
- Check up on your champion right from your wrist
- Speak to your hero with your voice (finally!) or send down your divine order with a True Remote on your hand
- Peek at your hero’s stats with app’s Glance Screen
- Message your friends or guild mates
Enjoy messing with your hero from whatever you want!
(Since it’s our first take on Apple Watch app your feedback is very appreciated. Please voice your ideas and suggestions via Feedback screen in the iOS app.)
Besides the Apple Watch support, this update also includes:
- Easy artifact crafting on iPhone and iPad
- Option to open private messages by tapping the ally’s name while in a dungeon (if the ally is already friend)
- Action buttons in push notifications (iPhone and iPad)