Good for Enterprise App Store Description
IMPORTANT NOTE: Good for Enterprise® is a comprehensive mobility solution delivered to you by your organization. Please contact your IT administrators to better understand which capabilities have been enabled for your particular environment.
Good for Enterprise® securely manages data and devices and accelerates day one employee productivity with secure email, calendar information, contacts details, browser access, tasks management, and document data. Good for Enterprise increases employee productivity without compromising security, employee privacy or the personal user experience on the device. From a single application, employees can access corporate email, calendar, Intranets, documents, an enterprise app catalog and more. It also integrates mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM) capabilities, giving IT complete visibility and control of the mobile deployment.
For employees, Good for Enterprise lets you work when and where you need to. Get more done with mobile access to critical business applications and information. Because Good for Enterprise cleanly separates personal and business data, your personal content stays private. You can freely use native device features and personal apps while complying with corporate security requirements.
For corporate IT, Good for Enterprise protects corporate data in motion, in use and at rest using government grade encryption. With a unique container-based approach, it allows IT to set granular security policies at the application level, such as strong password requirements and control of data sharing with other Good-secured apps or cloud-based services. IT can also remote wipe or lock corporate data while preserving personal information.
End user features include:
• Improve collaboration by easily composing or replying to messages
•Find specific emails by sorting or filtering message by date, sender, subject, priority, unread and flag
•Improve responsiveness by viewing, editing and sending attachments
•Speed-up decisions by taking and sending pictures from meetings or job sites
•Manage your Inbox by flagging emails for follow-up
•Access all your emails with the personal subfolder sync
•Set out-of-office auto-reply from anywhere
•Improve efficiency by scheduling meetings anywhere, anytime
•Reduce scheduling headaches with free/busy look-up
•Simplify joining conference calls with one-touch conference dialing
•Prepare for meetings by reviewing meeting attachments
•Reply to meeting invitations as accept, decline or tentative
* Reply, Reply-all and forward
•Search for contacts in personal contacts and corporate directory
•View map and driving directions with a single touch
Tasks / To Dos
•Stay Organized with real-time sync of Tasks or ToDos
•Create, view and edit Tasks or ToDo items, including due date and priority
•Access Intranets and other web-based apps with an integrated browser
•Save and access documents and photos in a secure file repository
•Personalize your experience with a customizable navigation bar
•Integration with other Good® and Good-secured mobile apps
Want to connect with other Good users? Join the Good Community, (https://community.good.com/welcome). It’s a great resource for Good mobile users and IT administrators to connect and share tips and experience.
Got feedback or a feature suggestion? Email us at email@example.com.
Tags:good enterprise 4.4.2 gma kitkat,good for enterprise set priority,good for enterprise application,the good enterprise missing browser,good enterprise application,good enterprise app sorting contacts
Recently changed in this version
- New swipe gestures for email view
- Touch ID On/Off user preference under Preferences | General | Password *
- OS compatibility updates and iPv6 support - Improved user experience for attachment downloads
- Apple Watch app with notifications, glances, recent emails and today calendar view **
- Bug fixes
* User preference will only show if Touch ID is enabled by IT. You may still be required to sometimes enter your password if IT enables secure Touch ID Mode 1. Please see note below for details on Touch ID modes supported. Good for Enterprise app supports Touch ID in two modes as determined by your IT department:
- Mode 1: If the app is running in the background, you can use Touch ID to unlock it. You will be required to enter a password if the app is not running in the background.
- Mode 2: Touch ID will work regardless of whether the app is running in the background or not.
**Requires IT to enable the Apple Watch app policy. It is disabled by default.