"The app has exceeded our expectations ... the data capture is great ... so easy, good reports. In fact after one game my 10 y.o. daughter is a complete whizz on it." - A.W. (Sydney)
Track your player, team or competition. Record stats for all levels of basketball supporting multiple teams, leagues, and seasons. Minimal touches to log data for fast input during the game. Email customized reports per game,player or season. Video of app on our site.
Designed with team data collection in mind providing the ability to track as much or as little data per team or game as you want.
We have used non-iOS devices for years tracking basketball and from that experience we designed a better way to track data live during a game.
CONNECTIVITY & INTEGRATION:
• Game schedules, teams and rosters from your Sport Ngin website are discoverable within iScout
• Score games and sync stats with or without an internet connection
• Export stats from iScout directlyto your Sport Ngin website at the end of every period or game
EASE OF USE:
• Keep pace with live action
• Track stats for one or both teams
• View stats at any point during game
• Track as much or as little data as you want
• Use jersey numbers or player initials as well as team colors to identify players.
• Edit free throw shots by series (combines 2 shot or 3 shot free throws into one UI)
• Event assistant can gray out controls that do not apply based on user actions
• Easily add putback shots
• Correct errors in real-time
• Email reports from iScout
• Full support for portrait and landscape mode
• Shot value, location, made or missed, and type (layup, dunk)
• Free throw shots
• Fouls and type (charging, technical, etc)
• Turnovers and reason (dribbling, shot clock, etc)
• Rebounds (offense and defense)
• Playing time (and optional timer for event time)
Tags:iscout basketball,comment faire un changement de joueur dans basketball stat tracker
Recently changed in this version
• player ribbon in landscape on most devices
• fix for collect data page when device in zoom mode
• fix for pushing stats for both teams
• push unassigned stats to server