Apple features Lark Chat as "Best New App" in App Store – 04/23/15
Wanting to lose some weight and struggling to stick with it by yourself? Tired of tediously counting calories and steps? Help is here. Meet Lark, your personal weight-loss coach on your phone that handles all the busy work and then texts with you to help you succeed.
◆ "Lark has helped me lose twenty pounds and I feel great! Because of how user friendly Lark is I have made it the only weightloss app on my phone." - Kayla (Lark user)
◆ "Our favorite App for Apple Health: It's like Siri for fitness and sleep goals." - Macworld
◆ "It's wonderful because lark actually cares about how I'm feeling. I love it and I've lost about 26.4 pounds." - Liz (Lark user)
== Lark uses your phone to track your food, exercise, and sleep - automatically ==
No need for clunky, expensive activity trackers or complex calorie trackers – Lark automatically monitors your steps, activity, and sleep with the motion sensors built into your phone. And, instead of tedious calorie counting, simply tell Lark what you ate for lunch and your personal nutritionist will respond in 2 seconds.
◆◆Lark requires the low-power motion sensors (M7/M8/M9) found in iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, and 6s Plus to provide optimal coaching. Lark does not require Apple Watch to work, but has special features for Apple Watch.◆◆
Got an Apple Watch? Talk to your Personal-Coach-On-Your-Wrist anytime, anywhere.
== One-on-One Coaching ==
Lark keeps an eye on all your food, sleep, and exercise trends and then texts you with the easiest ways for you to lose weight and get fitter. Every chat with Lark is unique and informative: she’ll remind, nudge, motivate, teach, and listen to you. Lark’s had hundreds of millions of conversations with people just like you.
== Developed by the World's Best ==
Lark was created by Stanford and Harvard health experts, pro-sports coaches, and nutritionists: she’s as smart as all of them combined. Best of all, Lark is there for you 24/7, anytime you want to check in or need advice. In a few seconds she’ll check your recent activity and give you awesome, tailored feedback.
== Proven to Work ==
And best of all, Lark works! In fact, chatting with Lark just a few minutes a day is proven to improve healthy habits by 23%. Check out what these happy Larkers are saying…
- "I wanted to get fit and lose some weight before I graduate this fall from college and make eating healthy and being more active a part of my life from now on. I lost 10 lbs with lark." - Cassandra (Lark user)
- "Lark helps me to keep a meaningful pace of physical activity and weight control. I think Lark is the best as a coach and encourager." - Pastormarvin (App Store review)
- "I've lost almost 7 pounds since starting and using your app has pushed me to my goal weight more then anything I have ever done before." - Nick (Lark user)
- "Larks actually helped me lose weight, as I wanted a personal trainer however they are expensive!" - Sophy (Lark user)
Lark Chat is FREE but it’s packed with features you’ll love:
◆ No extra hardware needed – works automatically with just your phone or phone + Apple Watch
◆ Sleep, activity, and meal tracking all in one place
◆ 1-on-1 diet and exercise coaching
◆ 24/7 support – text with your Personal Coach anytime and get a response in 2 seconds
◆ Extremely easy to use – as simple as texting a friend
◆ Weight loss and fitness coaching designed by Stanford & Harvard behavior change experts, pro coaches, and nutritionists
◆ Friendly personalized reminders to help you get to your goals
◆ Can be used solo or as a complement to popular programs and diets like Weight Watchers and more
◆ Uses your phone’s low-power sensors so it won’t drain your battery
Download Lark Chat today. And get going toward a happier, healthier, trimmer you.
Recently changed in this version
- fix crash issues when changing "Ask about meals" setting
- fix button responsiveness issue with iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- add or edit your height right in the app
- support for more weight unit measurements
- improvement height display format
- fixes for some UI issues