MeMail helps you do the one thing that we all do: send quick emails to yourself. It's that simple. One function, done really well. If you're the kind of person who needs to send yourself a quick not or reminder, then this is the app for you.
It couldn't really be faster: Just launch, type, and send- done. You don't have to go logging into your email account or search for addresses: just preset the address you want to send notes to when you first open the app and you're good to go. You can even set a cc: address, e.g. if you want to send the same notes to your partner.
When you enable 'AutoSubject' (just toggle it on or off), the first few words of your message become the subject (so you don't waste time adding one), or you can set a custom prefix so that your notes stand out in your Inbox (the traditional option is still available too).
It's a minimalist design (but how else does it need to be), couldn't be easier to use and works as fast as you like. So if the spare seconds count to you, save them with MeMail - email yourself fast! by Day One Design.Developer's original description available here
Developer's original description available hereMeMail does one thing exceptionally well: send quick emails to a pre-set address. Email yourself reminders or notes? Just launch, type, and send — that's it! No fishing around for the right contact. Simply set your address the first time you open the app and you’re good to go.
• Email messages are sent from your own account — they come from *you*, not a third party.
• Full subject-line control: Enable "AutoSubject" to add the first few words of your message to the subject line, or just use a custom prefix like "[MeMail]" so your messages stand out in your Inbox. You can use or both, or neither — or even change the subject manually before the message goes out — it's up to you!
• Optional Subject Suffix setting
• Optional Cc: address setting
• Supports TextExpander snippet expansion, including fill-in forms
• MeMail is great for sending emails to yourself, but many find it invaluable for other uses. Set your significant other for quick "ETA" messages, use an Omni Mail Drop address and have your messages appear automatically as tasks in OmniFocus — if you can do it with email, you can do it faster with MeMail.