Miami Herald is the official App for the South Florida' favorite news publication. With a user-friendly, Flipboard-inspired home page, its easy quick and convenient to catch up on the latest local and national news, sport, and events. A wealth of content, just a shame about the annoying ads.
There's a huge range of sections to scroll through, and the overall design is very user-friendly. You can set the home page to latest news, top stories, photos or videos, and browse through the hamburger menu for other categories. Each article can be saved and shared via social media easily.
The app has no search box or filtering options, so if you're looking for news from a particular date or on a certain story, you'll have to scroll through manually. Another grumble I have is with the adverts, which pop up constantly while you're viewing articles.Developer's original description available here
Developer's original description available hereGet your news wherever you go. Our news app features Miami Herald's Pulitzer Prize-winning news coverage, photos, video, commentary, bloggers and much more.
• Get up-to-the-minute breaking news
• Browse news by category
• View photo galleries and videos
• Download and save stories for offline reading
• Share via Email, Facebook or Twitter
• Read and post comments on all stories and blogs
How does the Miami Herald subscription feature work:
• Downloading the app is free and you'll get a certain number of stories every month for free. The stats are always free.
• Existing Miami Herald subscribers can log in for unlimited access to the application with their Miami Herald Plus account.
• If you are not a current Miami Herald subscriber, you can choose to subscribe to the full application, simply select the monthly subscription, priced at $6.99 USD per month
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of $6.99 USD for the next monthly period
• You can turn off auto-renewal any time from your iTunes account settings; do it right on your device if you don't want to continue with auto-renewal
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Subscription purchased in the application is only for access to the Miami Herald app
For help with the app, please contact us at email@example.com