With this application you can create your passport photos directly from your device.
Few and intuitive steps and you can print, save or share your photos for documents and passport.
Do not necessary great knowledge of photography world, you can use this app if you are inexperienced or photographer.
• Save time and money.
• Photo formats most common in the world, 4.5x3.5 cm, 2x2 inch, 4x3 cm and many others.
• Photographic paper most used, A4, A5, A6, 13x18, 3½x5¼ and many others, in centimeters or inches.
• Adjust the print margins.
• Set the resolution of the image (dpi).
• Set the printer paper's direction (portrait or landscape).
• Print, save or export only the photos you need, from single photo up to 14.
• Set contrast, brightness and saturation of your images.
• Check the print settings with the ruler printed on the side of the passport photos.
iOs 8 compatibility and support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Recently changed in this version
• Now you can to set the printer paper's direction.
• Improvement of the size of the passport photos.
• Increased speed when exporting / printing.
• Choose the resolution (dpi) of the image before printing.
• Added ruler in the press (in centimeters and inches) to make sure everything is set up properly.
• Added A5 size print, 14.8 x 21 cm
• Added ability to save / export a single photo.
• Added language support for the Canada, Brazil and Mexico.
• Now the app directs you to its settings in case of refusal for access to photos / camera.
• Now the app remembers the settings for the number of photos, paper type, margins and quality photos.
Please remember to leave a review on the App Store or contact us via Facebook, Twitter, eMail.