Sleek Gesture Controls
- Double tap to start or stop the music
- Swipe left/right to jump to your previously played/upcoming song
- Tap album art on home screen to scroll through song or enter/exit shuffle mode
- Press and hold any item in the app to add it to your queue or a playlist
Playlist Creation Done Right
- Select your upcoming music quickly by adding musical items from anywhere in the app
- If you like the queue you've built, you can save it as a new playlist. If it gets too cluttered, clear it out!
Enhanced Music Collections
- Ohm gives every artist in your library a unique gallery, allowing you to showcase your musical collections.
- We've added colour to your existing iTunes playlists by default, and we've introduced playlist artwork to personalise them even more. Note: you must duplicate an existing playlist to an Ohm playlist before you can decorate with photos from your camera roll or photo stream.
- Share what you're listening to on Twitter with a single click. Look for more sharing destinations and playlist export in future updates.
Ohm Music is the first project of Ohm Labs, a small corp of mobile engineers & designers obsessed with quality. It represents nearly a year and a half of intense design work and we see this as only the beginning. Stay in touch with us for news and updates at: