Oyster is simply the best way to read.
Open the app to get access to over a million books including new releases, award-winners, indie favorites, and more. The books you get on Oyster will be synced to your app instantly and can even be read offline.
Named one of TechCrunch’s “Best Apps,” Oyster has been featured by The New Yorker, CNN, The TODAY Show, and The New York Times.
Subscribe to Oyster Unlimited to read more and save money. With Oyster Unlimited, a million books are all yours. Read as much as you'd like for one low monthly price.
Start your free trial of Oyster Unlimited today.
◇ Features ◇
• Read books from virtually every author in the world including James Patterson, Gillian Flynn, Stephen King, Anthony Doerr, Walter Isaacson, Donna Tartt, J.K. Rowling, and many, many more.
• Choose from beautifully-designed reader themes to suit every reading environment.
• Experience the best way to read at night by turning on ‘Lumin,’ only on Oyster. It replaces the blue light on your screen with a warm amber light as the sun sets.
• Get spot-on recommendations based on what you like to read.
• Read exclusive book reviews and author interviews written by our award-winning editorial team.
• Share what you’re reading to Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
• Read all of the Harry Potter books in custom themes inspired by each Hogwarts House.
• Follow friends, create Book Lists, and explore the libraries of creative and interesting people.
• Download books to any device for offline reading.
With Oyster, the world is yours for the reading.
Say hello on Twitter @Oyster.
Questions? Drop us a line at email@example.com.
Recently changed in this version
While there are no new “big” features to report with this update, we’ve added some quick little fixes to make Oyster point one better.
◇ Features ◇
• Improvements to publisher styles including poems, quotes, and the like.
• Fixes for background colors on some books in the reader.
• Better loading (and reloading) of book lists if they are modified in the world beyond the app (i.e. the web).
• Pumpkin Spiced Lattes (PSLs) are officially back at Starbucks. Not sure how we feel about that.
Thanks for using Oyster! Questions? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.