Pomodoro Time is a powerful personal productivity tool incorporating the principles of the Pomodoro Technique*. Create tasks, configure breaks and track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period. Use either your iPhone, iPad or Mac – your devices always stay in sync.
••• Apple Watch •••
We are happy to announce that Pomodoro Time also supports Apple Watch now.
- Manage your tasks
- Track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period
- Fast and easy goal tracking
- Customize to maximize productivity:
• Pomodoro duration
• Short break duration
• Long break duration
• Number of pomodoros between long breaks
• Target number of pomodoros per day
- Possibility to start/pause/skip the current pomodoro
- Original ticking sound (optional)
- Custom alarm sound or vibration
- Alarms sound even if the app is in the background
- Interactive notifications
- Widget in the Notification Center
- Full synchronization between iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch and Mac
- One universal app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch
- Mac version is also available
- Supports Apple Watch
* Pomodoro Technique™ offers a systematic approach to getting things done and helps achieve set goals faster and more efficiently. The basic five steps of the Pomodoro Technique™ are:
- Define the tasks that you’ll be working on
- Set the pomodoro timer to X minutes (25 minutes by default)
- Start working and continue until the timer rings
- Take a short break
- After four pomodoro alarms, take a longer break (15 to 30 minutes as a rule)
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique™ are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Pomodoro™, Pomodoro Technique™ or Francesco Cirillo.
Recently changed in this version
••• Apple Watch Support •••
Many of the same features you love about Pomodoro Time are now available on your wrist.
If you like Pomodoro Time, please take a moment to rate it on the App Store. We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Pomodoro Time!