You’ll find coverage of topics like morning sickness and diet during your first trimester, staying in shape in your second trimester, preparing for delivery and your new infant during your third trimester, as well as product reviews to find the best solutions for your newborn.
We help the expectant mom prepare for baby with knowledge and experience, so you can enjoy this special time and thrive as a new mother.
Included with every app are two free issues.
Our 11 issues include:
1. THE FIRST TRIMESTER: Keeping your pregnancy a secret; the morning sickness diet; prenatal vitamins; 9 months of mocktails; best diaper bags; pregnant and single. 2/13
2.HEALTH & WELLNESS: Yoga for pregnancy symptoms; how to know if you’re at risk for preeclampsia; a guide to a good night’s rest; super foods for pregnancy; pregnancy’s most dangerous foods; safe ways to make it through cold season. 3/13
3.THE BIG DAY: Do’s and don’ts for having the best birth possible; what a doula can do for you; what social networking has done to birthing; secrets of recovery; who’s your best birthing partner? 513
4. THE PREGNANT DAD: This special dad-written and edited edition is all about dad's role as he navigates the uncharted territory of the first OB/GYN visit, maternity ward, and his first Fathers Day. 6/13
5. ANNUAL BUYERS GUIDE: Reviews of ten major categories including our favorite strollers, car seats, breast pumps, baby tubs, bottles, carriers, baby monitors and more! Also, advice on what you need and what our experts say you can skip for your registry. 7/13
6. FEEDING: Tyler Florence’s secrets to making delicious baby food; guilt-free formula feeding know-how; breastfeeding basics; greenest bottles; secrets to ensuring your baby is a good eater. 7/13
7. SLEEP: Sleep secrets for your every trimester; good habits to set for a peaceful bedtime for baby; your crazy dreams explained; a guide to why babies cry; use bedtime to increase your bond. 8/13
8. THE SECOND TRIMESTER: Getting the best from your OB; secrets of second timers, naming rights and wrongs, pregnancy acupuncture, gestational diabetes, high risk pregnancies. 9/13
9. NURSERY: How to live without a nursery; what your color selections say about you; feng shui for baby’s room; design secrets of the pros; how to know if you’ve turned into a nesting neurotic; nursery prep countdown. 10/13
10. THE THIRD TRIMESTER: Stretching; postpartum depression; maternity photographers; midwives, co-sleeping questions; naming wars. 11/13
11. PREPPING FOR BABY: How to have a baby-proof marriage; your home safety checklist; fine-tuning your mom-tuition; the real deal on cord blood; what you don’t need to buy for baby; 9 months of pre-baby projects. 12/13
Subscription options include buying all 11 issues at a reduced price or buying just the issues important to you right now.
Single Issue - $2.99 (no automatic renewal)
1 Year Subscription - $14.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and will automatically renew (as specified above) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Includes patent-pending Media Deck™ technology.