WHAT YOU GET
- Easily browse project-based classes .
- Watch any video lesson at home or on the go.
- Save classes for offline access with a Premium membership.
- Learn whenever you want with self-paced classes.
- Bookmark classes for later in your personal wishlist.
- Sync your progress across platforms.
FEATURED IN: The New York Times, The Huffington Post, TechCrunch, Mashable, TIME, Yahoo! Tech, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and more.
“Skillshare leverages the intelligence and expertise of normals to create a massive intellectual marketplace.” - Mashable
“Skillshare pulls in my favorite artists, designers, and creative thinkers and gives me a peek inside of their processes. It’s like all of my role models are my professors.” - Sarah Rose Bina, Skillshare student
“I love that Skillshare gives me an easy way to learn from respected artists I already admire, and that I can do it on my own time.” - Lindsey Armstrong, Skillshare student
WHO WE ARE
Skillshare is a learning community for creators. All of our classes feature short video lessons to fit your schedule and hands-on projects so you can learn by doing. Visit skillshare.com today to share your projects and collaborate with our community.
As a free member, you'll be able to enroll in any free class. Optionally upgrade to a Skillshare Premium subscription and get unlimited access to hundreds of classes for 1 month for $9.99. A Premium subscription will auto-renew at the end of each month and will be charged to your iTunes account.
- A Premium subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by you, the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Terms of Service
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
We would love to hear from you. Email your questions or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org