"The coolest app on the planet." - Review Fix
Gaming's biggest ever wrestling universe has found its natural home on the big screen! This special edition of "Wrestling Revolution" is designed for tablets and squeezes even more action into the arena - with matches featuring up to 50 wrestlers and 100 weapons. Touch-screen is also more satisfying than ever from this perspective - as you tap, pinch, and swipe for intuitive control.
Create your own star and embark on an endless career full of possibilities, as you attempt to make the right moves backstage as well as in the ring. Or simply blow off steam in the free training sessions that also include randomized matches.
You can instantly upgrade to "Pro" status whenever you want to get serious, which unlocks access to exhibition matches of your own creation - along with a comprehensive editor that allows you to customize all 350 characters across the 9 different rosters.
* Virtual buttons are available in the "Options". Play through the tutorial for full instructions.
- TOUCH anywhere in the arena to walk towards it.
- SWIPE to run or trigger moves.
- TAP your opponent to attack that part of their body.
- PINCH to grab or pick-up.
- PART your fingers to taunt, pin, or cancel an action.
- Touch the clock to PAUSE the game, and then the arrow to EXIT.
- To set fire to a handheld weapon, press the R (Run) and P (Pick-Up) buttons simultaneously next to one on the ground. This torch can then be used to set fire to a larger item using the same command.
- Touch either side of a value or box to browse its contents left or right.
- When selecting characters, touching their slot once will display their stats and touching again will proceed to access them. Touch the company logo to choose a different roster.
- Hold your finger over a character slot to move it and switch with another. Move it to the company logo to switch rosters.
- At the calendar screen, touch any date to view its contents. Touch your character to edit them, touch their stats for training, touch the company logo to view the whole roster, touch the match title to see an exact description of the rules.
- When setting up an exhibition, touch a character to replace them and touch the match title to change the rules. From that screen, touch the table icon to add weapons and touch the ring icon to edit the arena.
- Touch any speech bubbles to speed up conversations. Touch any other static screen to proceed as soon as possible.
Recently changed in this version
- Exclusive link to try the new "School Days" sim!
- Enhanced compatibility with iOS 8.
- Button controls by default (touch-screen still available in the options).
- Default ages are restored at the beginning of each new game to prevent characters getting too old.
- Minor roster changes.
- Various bug fixes and balancing.